Introduction.

My name is Dilara Colakoglu, I'm Turkish and lived in Libya my whole entire life. I've decided to start this blog because its my last year here, -fingers crossed- so I'm just going be blogging about my supposedly ''new'' life in the ''new'' Libya for the next year or so. Hopefully, next year I'll be kicking it in University, somewhere in the world. I am still undecided, I can't seem to figure out what I want in life, so maybe by blogging I could maybe figure it out, I know sounds a bit odd, but what the heck, it's worth a try!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 meter Kebap!

We went out to dinner with the family in Kadikoy(Anatolia-Asian side) It took us a wee while to get there. 
First we had to take the subway from Levent, to Taksim, from Taksim to Kabatas, and from Kabatas we took a Ferry to Kadikoy, then Kadikoy to Kartal. I even managed to take a nap on the way, and when I woke up I said ''Good Lord, I traveled all around Istanbul, just to eat a damn Kebap, it better be worth it!''
I forgot the name of the restaurant, however, this place is famous for it's extremely large Kebaps.  The size depends on how many people your table has. Our Kebap was about 2meters long. We were 10 people, so each person got about 20cm of Kebap!

It was SO delish! SO DAMN WORTH IT!










:)



No comments:

Post a Comment