Introduction.

My name is Dilara Colakoglu, I'm Turkish and lived in Libya my whole entire life. I've decided to start this blog because its my last year here, -fingers crossed- so I'm just going be blogging about my supposedly ''new'' life in the ''new'' Libya for the next year or so. Hopefully, next year I'll be kicking it in University, somewhere in the world. I am still undecided, I can't seem to figure out what I want in life, so maybe by blogging I could maybe figure it out, I know sounds a bit odd, but what the heck, it's worth a try!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Libya is Free!

So, Today I woke up, skipped school because I didn't feel like going, I thought it was going to be another day of  sad news and another day of fighting for freedom.
Today, October 20, 2011, Libya is finally free! despite the rapidly increasing number of injuries, Gaddafi has been captured and he is possibly dead.




HE REALLY IS DEAD!
Allah Akbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment